Firebase Database Security Rules ยังเขียนไม่ค่อยจะเป็น ขอเก็บข้อมูลไว้ศึกษาก่อน
LetsEncrypt certificate error ประมาณ
Details Getting challenge for domain.com from acme-server... Error: http://domain.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/letsencrypt_xxxxxxxxxx is not reachable. Aborting the script. Please make sure /.well-known alias is setup in WWW server.
Check /etc/httpd/conf/extra/httpd-alias.conf that have this line: Alias /.well-known /var/www/html/.well-known
Alias /.well-known /var/www/html/.well-known
แล้วลองสร้าง SSL หากขึ้น error ก็ให้สร้าง folder /var/www/html/.well-known/acme-challenge/letsencrypt_xxxxxxxxxx ด้วย
แล้วสร้าง SSL ใหม่อีกที
Hello Darling written and recorded by Conway Twitty C C7 Hello darling nice to see you it's been a long time F C You're just as lovely as you used to be G7 C How's your new love are you happy hope you're doing fine D7 G7 Just to know it means so much to me C G7 C What's that darling how'm I doing I'm doing all right F C Except I can't sleep and I cry all night till dawn F C What I'm trying to say is I love you and I miss you F G7 C And I'm so sorry that I did you wrong G7 C Look up darling let me kiss you just for old time sake F C Let me hold you in my arms one more time G7 C Thank you darling may God bless you and may each step you take D7 G7 Bring you closer to the things you seek to find C G7 C Goodbye darling gotta go now gotta try to find a way F C To lose these memories of a love so warm and true F C And if you should ever find it in your heart to forgive me G7 C Come back darling I'll be waiting for you
Hello Darling written and recorded by Conway Twitty
C/G C/G C/G C7 C/G G C C7 Hello darling nice to see you it's been a long time F C G You're just as lovely as you used to be C/G G C C7 How's your new love are you happy Hope you're doing fine D G Just to know it means so much to me C/G G C C7 What's that darling how'm I doing I'm doing all right F C G Except I can't sleep and I cry all night till dawn C C7 F C What I'm trying to say is I love you and I miss you F G C G And I'm so sorry that I did you wrong
C/G G C C7 Look up darling let me kiss you just for old time sake F C G Let me hold you in my arms one more time C/G G C C7 Thank you darling may God bless you and may each step you take D G Bring you closer to the things you seek to find
C/G G C C7 Goodbye darling gotta go now gotta try to find a way F C G To lose these memories of a love so warm and true C/G G C C7 And if you should ever find it in your heart to forgive me F G C F C G C Come back darling I'll be waiting for you
วิธีสำเนา Android Application Source Code ไปเป็น Application ใหม่ ลองทำตามขั้นตอนดังนี้
Copy and rename a project
For some lessons, you will need to make a copy of a project before making new changes. You may also want to copy a project to use some of its code in a new project. In either case you can copy the existing project (ExistingProject), and then rename and refactor the new project's (NewProject) components to use the new project's name. (In the instructions below, substitute your actual project names for ExistingProject and NewProject.
1. Copy the project
- On your computer's file system (not in Android Studio), make a copy of the ExistingProject directory.
- Rename the copied directory to NewProject .
2. Rename and refactor the project components
The old name of the project, ExistingProject, still appears throughout the packages and files in the new copy of your project. Change the file and the package references in your app to the new name, as follows:
- Start Android Studio
- Click Open an existing Android Studio project.
- Navigate to the NewProject directory, select it, and click OK.
- Select Build > Clean Project to remove the auto-generated files.
- Click the 1:Project side-tab and choose Android from the drop-down menu to see your files in the Project view.
- Expand app > java.
- Right-click com.example.android.existingproject and choose Refactor > Rename. This opens the Rename dialog.
- Change existingproject to newproject.
- Check Search in comments and strings and Search for text occurrences and click Refactor.
- The Find Refactoring Preview pane appears, showing the code to be refactored.
- Click Do Refactor. (ปุ่ม Do Refactor อยู่ที่แถบด้านล่าง มองหาตั้งนาน เพิ่งเจอ)
- Expand res > values and double-click the strings.xml file.
- Change the name="app_name" string to New Project.
3. Update the build.gradle and AndroidManifest.xml files
Each app you create must have a unique application ID, as defined in the app's build.gradle file. Even though the above steps should have changed the build.gradle file, you should check it to make sure, and also sync the project with the gradle file:
- Expand Gradle Scripts and double-click build.gradle (Module: app).
- Under defaultConfig, check to make sure that the value of the applicationID key has been changed to "com.example.android.newproject". If it has not changed, change it manuall now.
- Click Sync Now in the top right corner of the Android Studio window.
Tip: You can also choose Tools > Android > Sync Project with Gradle File to sync your gradle files.
In addition, some apps include the app name in readable form (such as "New Project" rather than newproject) as a label in the AndroidManifest.xml file.
- Expand app > manifests and double-click AndroidManifest.xml.
- Find the statement below, and if necessary, change the label if to the string resource for the new app name:
อ่านรายละเอียดต่อได้ที่ Copy and rename a project